|Windows not Detecting Panorama
In some cases Windows may not associate Panorama with its driver correctly. Panorama may be recognized by your computer as a Class Compliant USB MIDI device but your DAW won’t be able to Auto-Detect it.
Follow these steps:
- Open the search bar and type ‘Device Manager’ (image 1).
- Select device manager from the top of the search results.
- With Device manager open click on the ‘>’ icon next to Sound, video and game controllers.
- Now right click on Nektar Panorama P1/P4/P6 and select ‘Update Driver Software…’ (image 2).
- Choose the ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ option (image 3).
- Click ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’ (image 4).
- Select ‘Nektar Technology USB MIDI’ then click ‘Next’ (image 5). Note: If you see more than version listed on this page, choose the most recent one.
Thats it. Panorama should now be detected by your DAW. If you’re still having trouble please check the links below or contact one of our support staff.
Image 1 – Navigating to the Device Manager